Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Bengaluru, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Develop real-time embedded firmware for microcontrollers.
· Design to meet the requirements of functional safety standards.
· Troubleshooting and resolving firmware bugs, and validating functionality by testing.
· Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
· Participate in preparation of product specifications, prepare and maintain design and test documentation.
· Strictly adhere to the quality White Box testing while coding.
· Continually update technical knowledge and skills and also investigate new technologies.
· Interface with hardware design and development.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor Degree or Master Degree (is definitely a plus) with 1 to 3 years of experience or Diploma with 3 to 5 years of experience in Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Electrical or Instrumentation or Computer Science Engineering or Mechatronics
· Work experience -
Applications design that communicate with peripheral components such as A/Ds, DAC, UARTs, flash memories, I2C, RS- 232/ 485 and EEPROMS, Character LCD, Graphic LCD, RFID, BLUETOOTH, PWMs etc
REQUIRED SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES
· Knowledge of
o Programming language: Embedded C/C++, Assembly languages
o Tools: IAR Workbench, Kiel IDE, SVN (Version Control)
o Operating System: RTOS
o Microprocessor architecture, peripherals, and related analog/digital circuitry.
o Software debuggers and emulators for RENESAS / TI / ARM cortex processor family
o Setting and using lab equipment such as oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
o Knowledge of Industrial Communication Protocols: HART, Foundation Fieldbus, PROFIBUS, MODBUS
o Knowledge of distributed control systems and/or programmable logic controllers
· Fast learner, able to work independently within a team.
· Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
· Customer focused and able to respect deadlines.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong documentation and writing skills.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.