Flowserve Corporation Sales and Commercial Project Manager in Bridgeport, New Jersey
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
The Sales and Commercial Project Manager is responsible for overseeing and executing assigned projects, consistent with the strategy of the Commercial Organization. Primary focus is on enhancing sales productivity and the success of the sales and commercial operations teams by implementing and improving the use of tools, systems and processes.
This role can be located at any US Flowserve facility.
The Sales and Commercial Project Manager duties include, but are not limited to:
Support the Commercial Organization through the Flowserve 2.0 journey, conveying a sense of passion and urgency, inspiring commitment to the Flowserve Purpose and Values of People, Safety, Integrity, Innovation, Ownership, and Excellence. Serve as an advocate for integrity and ethics while promoting trust and setting a positive example that energizes others about the future.
Contribute to Flowserve’s Balanced Scorecard by focusing on People, Process & Technology, Customer, and Finance. Foster an environment and mindset of operational excellence and continuous improvement.
· Execute accountabilities and objectives in an efficient and timely manner.
· Convey information broadly and effectively in such a manner that it advances team and business goals, strengthens relationships, energizes and engages others
· Plan, direct, and ensure the successful outcome of meetings
· Ensure constructive and collaborative interactions to drive maximum opportunity for Flowserve.
· Develops and presents communication plans. Gathers and integrates reports, data and information to communicate project progress.
· Demonstrates a commitment to effective, standardized project management. Motivates, coaches and influences team members to learn and use project management tools and to follow best practices.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering preferred.
· Minimum 3 years of Project Management experience or related industry experience
· A process-oriented mindset, and a demonstrated ability to analyze processes and to provide suggestions for improvement.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, meeting and workshop facilitation experience preferred.
· Enthusiasm, positive energy and flexible in adjusting to changing responsibilities as required
· A personal style that is achievement-oriented, collaborative, promotes teamwork, and builds relationships
· Independent working style; patient, open-minded and self-motivated
· Highly organized with the ability to achieve objectives with minimal direction
· Ability to negotiate, mediate conflict, and work diplomatically at all levels of an organization
· Ability to develop, implement, and execute a strategic business plan.
· Computer savvy with exceptional PC skills including Windows, Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
· Overnight travel occasionally required.
Location Bridgeport, NJ or surrounding area
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) experience
Customer Service, Sales Rep, Applications Engineer experience
Experience with rotating equipment or other technical expertise
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Sales and Commercial Project Manager
Primary Posting Location: Bridgeport, New Jersey US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 10%
Job Posting Category: Sales
Employment Type: Full time
Relocation Eligible: No
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 45383BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.