Flowserve Corporation Financial Analyst in Budapest, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for a Financial Analyst Staff to join a growing Shared Service Center for a $4.0Bn Global US based company. The Shared Service Center is based in Budapest and serves the North American and EMEA region.
You would have the opportunity to travel abroad (Europe and United States), and work with the latest SAP/S4 HANA and other ERP systems. Use your language skills on a daily basis and build professional relationships around the world.
· Prepare Monthly financial reports
· Prepare and submit monthly forecasts and yearly budget
· Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
· Analyze past results, perform variance analysis ,
· Identify trends and make recommendations for improvements
· Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
· Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
· Bachelor's Degree in Economics required (preferably in accounting)
· 1-3 years’ relevant experience is required, (Shared Service center experience is a plus)
· US GAAP knowledge preferred
· General accounting knowledge and understanding of financial processes
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues.
· Excellent MS Excel knowledge
· SAP knowledge
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Financial Analyst
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 10%
Primary Posting Location: Budapest, Hungary
Job Posting Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Full time
Relocation Eligible: No
Auto req ID: 46035BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.