Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Chennai, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
position is responsible for generating 2D & 3D drawings, bill of
materials, engineering analysis, calculations and other detailed technical
documentation for Auxiliary sealing system products. Consider as Individual
contributor, need to ensure on time performance and high level of quality.
Develop assigned associates on the mainstream functions.
• Mechanical Engineering Graduate with +4
years of experience or Mechanical Diploma engineers with +8 years of
experience in similar engineering industry.
• Minimum two years experience in 3D modeling in Inventor and mechanical
Execute engineering tasks by sourcing required inputs. Perform pilot review
of engineering tasks for completeness, organise missing informations to
• Performing tasks associated with complicated layout design for
non-standard products, and generating shop floor fabrication drawing
• Generate Bill of materials for assembly drawings for the retrofit jobs
and ensure the design compliments the challenges from customer.
• Demonstrates workable knowledge on product specific international
• Identify and implement the manufacturing improvements based on continuous
engagment with faabricators.
• Perform engineering calculations and develop tools for productivity
• Fulfill the roles and responsibility of Lead Project Engineer.
• Look for continuous improvements in every actions, drive team to
implement the changes successfully.
• Preparation of customized operating manual for non-standard products and
create technical documents in client formats.
• Perform assigned tasks independently and to review others output as well.
• Proficiency in Autocad, Inventor & Solid Works.
• Intrepete customer specifications and requirements with
• Familiar with manufacturing processes and metallurgy
• Working experience in plant piping, heat exchangers, pressure vessels
• Sound Knowledge on International standards (ASME, ANSI, API)
• Taking ownership of actions, initiating things for process betterment and
passion towards learning and mentoring
• Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple tasks
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation,
listening and faciliation skills.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 10%
Primary Posting Location: Chennai, India
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Engineer
Job Posting Category: Engineering/R&D
Employment Type: Full time
Relocation Eligible: No
Auto req ID: 46057BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.