Flowserve Corporation AP Supervisor, DEBRECEN, HU in Debrecen, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join a growing Shared Service center for a $4.5Bn Global US based company. The shared service center is based in Debrecen, Hungary and serves the North American and EMEA region.
You would have the opportunity to travel abroad (Europe and United States), and work with the latest SAP/S4 HANA and other ERP systems. Use your language skills on a daily basis and build professional relationships around the world.
· Attract and develop a team to manage the start-up and transition phase and then mature into a high performance group over time.
· Supervise a team of 6-10 accounts payable professionals in day to day work.
· Help develop a group environment and culture that supports the attraction and retention of quality talent.
· Ensure a quality and timely on-boarding and transition of work from US and EU sites into the Shared Service center.
· Drive a culture of operational excellence, customer service and continuous improvement.
· Responsible for balancing workload and ensuring KPI targets are met for the team.
· Work cross functionally to ensure end-to-end processes work within the assigned region or sites.
· Maintain a good relationship with site leadership and procurement, to ensure a healthy service level.
· Bachelor's Degree required, finance degree or Business degree preferred
· 4-8 years’ experience is required, (2+ years in a Shared Service manager role)
· Some experience in the ramp-up phase or significant growth of a service center.
· Motivate and develop people.
Job Posting/Business Card Title: AP Supervisor, DEBRECEN, HU
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 20%
Primary Posting Location: Debrecen, Hungary
Job Posting Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Full time
Relocation Eligible: No
Auto req ID: 43903BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.