Flowserve Corporation AP Supervisor in Debrecen, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Attract and develop a team to manage the start-up and transition phase and then mature into a high performance group over time.
· Supervise a team of 6-10 accounts payable professionals in day to day work.
· Help develop a group environment and culture that supports the attraction and retention of quality talent.
· Ensure a quality and timely on-boarding and transition of work from US and EU sites into the Shared Service center.
· Drive a culture of operational excellence, customer service and continuous improvement.
· Responsible for balancing workload and ensuring KPI targets are met for the team.
· Work cross functionally to ensure end-to-end processes work within the assigned region or sites.
· Maintain a good relationship with site leadership and procurement, to ensure a healthy service level.
Flowserve is looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join a growing Shared Service center for a $4.5Bn Global US based company. The shared service center is based in Debrecen, Hungary and serves the North American and EMEA region.
You would have the opportunity to travel abroad (Europe and United States), and work with the latest SAP/S4 HANA and other ERP systems. Use your language skills on a daily basis and build professional relationships around the world.
· Bachelor's Degree required, finance degree or Business degree preferred
· 4-8 years’ experience is required, (2+ years in a Shared Service manager role)
· Some experience in the ramp-up phase or significant growth of a service center.
· Motivate and develop people.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Auto req ID: