Flowserve Corporation Project Engineer, pumps in Desio, Italy
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Contracts and Customers Management
• Customers Documentation Handling and Management
• Contracts Budget and Cost Control
• Main Buy Out technical negotiation and procurement.
• Vendor Order expediting and follow-up
• Customer Credit Collection
• Engineering degree (mechanical, aerospace, energetic)
• 1-3 years of project management experience in industrial environment
• Technical knowledge of pumps or other rotating equipment
• Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects and competing priorities
• Open minded, self-starter
• Attitude to work in a team
• Willingness to learn and to manage projects
• Planning and organizing
• Fluent English and Italian
• Good Computer skills
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Project Engineer, pumps
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 5%
Job Posting Category: Engineering/R&D
Primary Posting Location: Desio, IT
Employment Type: Full time
Relocation Eligible: No
Auto req ID: 45138BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.