Flowserve Corporation Project Estimator in Etten-Leur, Netherlands
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
We are looking for a Project Estimator with work preparation skills!
The Project Estimator is responsible for supporting the DCIQ (Disassemble, Clean, Inspect & Quote) process as related to our Aftermarket offerings.
This role involves some customer facing activities related to the order acquisition process including proposal development based on Post DCI findings, scope review, pricing analysis, and coordination with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
In addition to internal and external coordination activities, the position requires a strong commitment to internal improvement of the team, including: development projects, effective communication and collaboration with all group interfaces, and a commitment to expanding team capabilities.
· Develop DCI routers. Develop work scope routers using DCI Inspection Report and customer information/specifications. Develop job pricing based work scope routers, sub-supplier feedback and parts pricing data.
Research and Create Pump Request for customer requirements.
· Review all customer inquiry related documents while addressing all relevant technical and commercial requirements directly provided by Flowserve or sub-suppliers.
· Ensure sub-suppliers are compliant to technical specifications and, when applicable, have had specific contract requirements passed down to them as appropriate.
· Develop quotation using the job pricing information, scheduled component deliveries and master schedule information.
· Review customer purchase order for alignment with Flowserve quotation. Resolve any difference prior to PO acceptance.
· Manage and monitor the proposal throughout the entire bid cycle including updating and maintaining designated workload management tool, while ensuring hit-rate is optimized
· Lead all coordination efforts on applicable aftermarket quotes while ensuring close collaboration and communication with all applicable stakeholders. Participate in development of sales strategy.
· Coordinate and manage sub-supplier requests, replacement parts and components, labor estimates and quotations related to aftermarket requests, including effectively negotiating terms and pricing.
· Appropriately leverage the use of internal proposal support resources during the process (e.g. Supply chain, Engineering, Legal, etc.)
· Manage the customer experience by ensuring alignment is reached on the repair scope via the use of the As Found Report, preferably prior to a complete quotation.
· Serve as an advocate for integrity and ethics while promoting trust and setting a positive leadership example that energizes others about the future.
· Execute each assigned quotation with compliance to the AMSS Commercial Operations Procedures.
· Ensure all projects meet department Key Performance Indicators to ensure company Goals are met. As minimum the KPIs reflected on this. Profile are effective and must be maintained and meet.
Technical degree (Associates or Bachelors in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Industrial Engineering), or equivalent.
Fluent in the Dutch and English language
Knowledge of Quality management - ISO procedures 9001.
Work Experience and Skills
3-5 years of Quoting Resource and/or comparable sales/customer facing experience with an industrial rotating equipment manufacturer required.
Background in equipment repair processes and procedures or within a manufacturing environment.Proven success.
Interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Computer skills, Microsoft products and navigate in ERP systems.
Establish and actively maintain close working with Sales, Operations.
Commercial driven attitude.
Take ownership and responsibility
Attention to details.
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Project Estimator
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 0%
Primary Posting Location: Etten-Leur, NL
Job Posting Category: Operations
Employment Type: Full time
Relocation Eligible: No
Auto req ID: 45628BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.